Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today Is My Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Me!!! Happy Birthday to Shar!! Happy Birthday to Me!!! I had a very nice birthday. My mother called me first thing this morning to say hello. Her calls are always a nice morning wake up call. I worked all day and ran errands at lunch. Just a normal work day. My husband and his family took me out to eat @ Olive Garden tonight. It was very nice. The food was great and the company was even better. Thank you so much for a wonderful birthday. I have some pics of the babies trying to get in the birthday cake but I'll have to load them tomorrow. I definitely need to do some updating and bring myself up to speed. Ta Ta For Now!!!

1 comment:

Rachael Kinnison said...

HAAAAAAAPPPYYY
BIIIIIRRRRRRTHDAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

Merry Christmas too!
:)
rachael