Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Halloween Display

Here are my Christine Crocker - Deerfield Farmhouse dolls and a mourning doll by Julie Bailey. I love this time of the year. The nights are getting chilly and the leaves are getting ready to change colors. I have been putting my Halloween displays out. Here are a few photos from this morning. My terra cotta Jack O Lanterns waiting to be lit. Old maple syrup sap buckets that have been cut into JOLs.
Here is my cupboard with my Nicol Sayre dolls, one by Christine and a mummy by Kelly Bell Hartley, vintage paper mache JOL and cat lanterns, and vintage Beistle cutouts. My new Halloween items from Target. I love that store!! Skeleton candlesticks that I made. Art by Laurie Meseroll of Mudcakes and a Theatre Magique by Nicol Sayre.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked your jack o' lantern collection so much I mentioned them on my blog! http://idreamoffrance.wordpress.com/2011/10/13/halloween-pumpkins-a-fresh-take/#comment-359